Tailored Newspaper Advertising
Looking to place advertising in specific newspapers across Kansas? Feeling overwhelmed with the options from post-it notes, to standard advertisements, to inserts, to polywraps, to online options and more? Let the Kansas Press Association help!
We are your ONE stop shop for all Newspaper Advertising needs (here in Kansas and across the United States). We are able to place in any and all Kansas newspapers, for any of their offerings, and provide you with only ONE bill! No more filling out multiple credit applications. No more submitting multiple bills for the same advertisement campaign. No more keeping track of multiple points of contact, or worrying that your contact list isn't up to date. No more stressing about whether or not you placed in all of the newspapers in the targeted area/region (or for the targeted audience). No more trying to figure out each newspaper pricing or advertisement sizing option.
We are YOUR connection to newspapers!
Here's how the customized advertising placement service works:
- Contact Kansas Press toll free at (855) KPA-1863 or email us at KSAds@kspress.com to request a bid tailored to fit your advertising needs and budget.
- A customized bid will be created for the advertising placement(s) requested. At this time let us know if you are going to be providing camera-ready copy of the advertisement or if our complimentary advertising creative services will be utilized (To see a sample of advertisements created visit our "Keep it Local" campaign page!).
- Upon approval of the bid, the camera-ready advertisement (in TIFF, EPS, JPG, or PDF format) or the copy (text) and any specific images desired in the advertisement should KPA be creating the advertisement needs to be emailed to KSAds@kspress.com.
- KPA will prepare the insertion orders, send the advertisement to the newspapers and email you an order confirmation for the order.
- One tearsheet from each of the newspapers in which your advertisement is placed will be collected (this could be an electronic tearsheet or a hard copy). KPA will mail you all of the tearsheets and ONE bill for the entire placement.
- You only have to pay KPA, and we take care of the rest!