Have a new rate card? Send it to KPA

Posted March 15, 2011

If your newspaper has recently changed its rate structure or plans to and is printing a new advertising rate card, please send a copy of it to the Kansas Press Association.

If KPA Advertising Director Sara Marstall has your rate card, he can become another sales representative for your newspaper.

Send the rate card by mail to:

Sara Marstall, Advertising Director
Kansas Press Association
5423 S.W. 7th
Topeka, KS 66606

You also can e-mail it to smarstall@kspress.com or fax it to 785-271-7341.