We’ve had to adjust the dates for two stops on the Kansas Press Association’s 2017 Regional Meeting Tour.
The meetings in Oberlin and Dodge City are now Aug. 31 and Sept. 1.
Regional meetings will be held from 11 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
Lunch will be provided along with an educational presentation and a networking opportunity. Details are still being finalized, but we wanted to provide you with this “Save the Date” opportunity.
• Northwest District — Oberlin, Thursday, Aug. 31.
• Southwest District — Dodge City, Friday, Sept. 1.
• Central District — Mulvane, Friday, Sept. 8.
• Southeast District — Parsons, Friday, Oct. 20.
• Northeast District —Topeka, Friday, Nov. 10.We will provide exact locations when all plans are firmed up.