Statistics Ads/ Public
Click on the links below to download house ads prepared by KPA. These ads may be published by member newspapers to promote readership, the value of newspaper advertising and the importance of public notices in print.
News Media Alliance ad promoting keeping public notices in printed newspapers:
To download, click here.
"Myth Buster" House Ads (Courtesy Great Bend Tribune and Newspaper Association of America)
- Myth #1 No one reads newspapers anymore.
- Myth #2 Young people no longer read newspapers.
- Myth #3 Newspaper readership is tanking.
- Myth #4 Many newspapers are going out of business.
- Myth #5 Newspaper advertising doesn't work.
- Myth #6 If newspapers close, you will still be able to get news from other sources.